Sunday, December 17, 2017

Mario Batali Includes Cinnamon Roll Recipe in Sexual Misconduct Apology | E! News

Mario Batali Includes Cinnamon Roll Recipe in Sexual Misconduct Apology Mario Batali has come under fire for a printed apology over his "wrong" behavior, which included a link to a recipe and was issued soon after ABC announced it had fired him from The Chew after he was accused of sexual misconduct, for which he apologized in a previous statement. The celebrity chef's newsletter that was sent to fans on Friday contained the following message: "As many of you know, this week there has been some news coverage about some of my past behavior. I have made many mistakes and I am so very sorry that I have disappointed my friends, my family, my fans and my team. My behavior was wrong and there are no excuses. I take full responsibility. Sharing the joys of Italian food, tradition and hospitality with all of you, each week, is an honor and privilege. Without the support of all of you – my fans – I would never have a forum in which to expound on this. I will work every day to regain your respect and trust. – mb ps. in case you're searching for a holiday-inspired breakfast, these Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls are a fan favorite."

No comments:

Post a Comment