Thursday, February 7, 2013

Can i get a temporary health insurance for 2 yrs until i graduate and start my job.Also which health insurance

temporary health insurance
 on Homepage Florida Temporary Health Insurance
temporary health insurance image



Jarlena86


has good benefits and is affordable.I need help choosing one
The insurance that my college provide does not come with good benefits



Answer
Sure, you can get private health insurance for a few years. If you're healthy, no preexisting conditions, you can get a policy for about $250 a month, with a very low deductible. If you want a lot less to pay in premium, you'll have to take a big deductible - like $4,000 a year before the insurance kicks in - but then it should cost you closer to $100 a month.

Is the liberal / health insurance lobby alliance going to be a fixture or is it a temporary alliance?




You're Wel


Are they going to be allies fir good or are they just going to be partners in crime until the health insurance mandate becomes law of the land?
You can't rationally blame obamacare on the gop



Answer
Its only good until 0bama care is killed

Is there a such thing as temporary health insurance?




Lisa Gold


I have just quit my job and will be starting my new job next week. My health insurance from my old job will end at the end of this month. The health insurance for my new job does not kick in until March 2012 (there is a six month waiting period because I am a part time employee) I was wondering if there was a temporary health insurance I can get because to me six months is a LONG time to wait for coverage and who knows what can happen between now and then......


Answer
There's such a thing as short term health insurance.

You're PROBABLY best off taking COBRA through the old employer for those six months, if you have anything already wrong, as short term health insurance won't cover preexisting conditions, and usually doesn't cover "routine maintenance".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment