Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Recipe for Chocolate-Chile Cake that was in Natural Health Magazine?

natural health magazine
 on Island Vibes Magazine - Health and Beauty
natural health magazine image



thelozeret


I picked up the magazine while waiting with a friend, and noticed this recipe: Dark Chocolate-Chile Cake w/ Pumpkin Whipped Cream
I took some pics with my phone, but they're too blurry to make out some of the measurements. The recipe isn't on the Natural Health website that I can find. Can anyone give me the ingredients with measurements and/or a clear image of it?



Answer
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0NAH/is_10_39/ai_n39299821/pg_3/

Ta Da!

Natural Health Magazine?




sealed


I'm looking for a new magazine that focuses on natural health, exercise and overall wellness. International magazine recommendations are more than welcome, as long as I can order it in English. What do you read? Thanks!


Answer
Health Magazine has focus on natural things in some of their sections.

Also, check at places like Books-A=Million because they have listings for all kinds of magazines that you may not see in other stores like local drugstores or even Health food stores.

Natural Health Magazine?




sealed


I'm looking for a new magazine that focuses on natural health, exercise and overall wellness. International magazine recommendations are more than welcome, as long as I can order it in English. What do you read? Thanks!


Answer
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Natural+Health+Magazine&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment