Thursday, February 7, 2013

Where can I find a website to compare health insurance rates?

compare health insurance
 on Francene's Blog - Health insurance ireland compare prices
compare health insurance image



Treebeard


My husband and I are both full-time students and we're looking to compare rates for a plan starting 4/1/09. All of the sites I find via google have disclaimers at the bottom that by hitting submit, a bunch of agents will contact me. I DO NOT want to be contacted. I'm looking for a site to compare rates that will NOT result in me being contacted.


Answer
Those websites comparing rates, you know they're just harvesting your information to sell as leads to agents, right?

They're out there, anyway. But that does you NO GOOD, because there's no website to compare different COVERAGE PLANS with different companies.

Plus, they throw the best rate at you - which rarely sticks.

If you don't want to be contacted, you'll have to go to a local, independent agent, and let them get you quotes. That's the ONLY way to get a bunch of quotes at one time, without having your personal information harvested - which is what the online things do. OR, you can contact each major health insurer in your area, and get individual quotes - a major PITB.

Why do liberals always try to compare health insurance mandates with car insurance mandates?




Ralph


Even after the differences have been pointed out here on YA THOUSANDS of times?

What is so hard to grasp?
Rick: Why dont you paste the part of the constitution where the government can require us to buy something simply because we are alive.



Answer
I don't. I compare it to Medicare and Social Security mandates.

Isn't Scalia being ridiculous comparing health insurance mandate to a mandate to eat broccoli?




YouSA


First of all, there are lots of laws I don't like. That is why I vote for Reps, Senator, and the President I like. If my rep says he is going to push a law requiring us to buy certain food, I won't vote for him or her. That is the main defense against unreasonable legislation.

Secondly, if we found out that eating broccoli was the only way to keep people from turning into murderous brain eating zombies, than maybe it should be mandated.



Answer
nope

it proves that Obama sheeple

have no limit on what they will let government control




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment