Monday, February 4, 2013

how do I start a home health care assisted living for adults?

how do I start a home health care assisted living for adults? on ... home.After taking her children trick-or-treating on Halloween evening



kisha p


I would like to lease a nice home and start a assisted living for seniors. Can I sign up with the state and let the state send me clients.


Answer
Yes you can. I would live to start A assidted living home.
I hire all medical assistants and only accept goverment pay. try to find out what you need this may make you a lot of income such 100,000 A year or more if done right then u can open up more locations.


Good luck life is about taking risk!

What is the average cost of home health care business insurance?




Uppercut04


I am attempting to open an home health care business and I need to know what is a good business insurance quote.


Answer
For the general liability, about $2500. For professional liability, $2500 for the first two providers, $1,000 for every provider after that. For workers compensation, 25% of payroll or subcontracted amount.

What home health care equipment for elders does Medicare cover?




silver.gra


I need a walk-in handicap bathtub or walk-in shower for my mother. Her mobility problems are getting too bad for her to use a normal bathtub, and those handicap fixtures are very expensive. (I cannot lift her in and out of a bathtub. She isn't huge, but she's way heavier than I am and has little strength in her legs, so she can't help much.)


Answer
With a prescription you can probably get a shower chair and perhaps some rails to install for her to use to aid in her balance but you won't be able to get a specialty tub.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment