Monday, February 11, 2013

Is it legal for a mental health nursing home possibly in the process of changing to senior care b?

mental health nursing
 on of nursing looks at key areas affecting mental health nursing
mental health nursing image



cool girl


Senior care but not totally sure to list what they really are on their direct website but lie on other web site that link to them about what type of people they really are treating?


Answer
During the transition period they would be allowed too.

What can I use my RMN qualification for besides mental health nursing?




Guido


I am qualified now and do not want to work for the NHS and I dont think I even want to work on a ward all of my life anymore. I still want to help people but in a different way than medicating and doing paperwork. Any ideas?


Answer
I know several qualified nurses who work for drug dependency agencies. Offering care planned support, advice, onward refferal and providing harm reduction information. It's interesting work, I do it myself :P

How to become an obstetrician and gynecologist after completing an mental health nursing degree?




Seashellz


which training/educational route would I have to take? I plan on studying to become an OB/GYN in either the UK or Australia.


Answer
IDK any way to do it other than going to medical school.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment