Sunday, February 10, 2013

What is a good affordable health plan to get?

health plans
 on Health Insurance Learning Center | InsWeb
health plans image



Thunderchu


I am a single 25 year old healthy male. Are there any truly affordable health plans out there for me? And don't say that $300 a month is affordable, because its not. I don't need any major medical coverage. I haven't had insurance for 6 years and haven't been to the doctor in those six years. However, my eyesight isn't great, so vision coverage would be good. I also want dental coverage as well. Any suggestions?
I forgot to mention that I live in Oregon.



Answer
I think it's cheaper to pay cash, insurance is merely a coupon.

Why is Obama forcing the Church of Scientology to cover antidepressant medication in employee health plans?




Herr Reddi


I thought I'd expand a bit on the argument over Catholics and contraceptive coverage. You're welcome, conservatives.
@ Aubrey: That's one of life's great mysteries.



Answer
As I understand it, the Church of Scientology has not complained about having to provide antidepressants in their insurance. FAIL!!!!

What is the different between the Obama health plan and Hillary Clinton's plan?




Perkins


Obama health plan to cost $75 billion provide health insurance for 95 percent of Americans. I know Hillary has been working on that issue over 10 years.


Answer
Obama's is a little closer to a single payer system, where as clintons is not. All in all, under obama's plan people and small businesses are subsidized if they participate in the federal program, under clinton's plan you can be subsidized no matter the program. There are pros and cons to both, in obama's there are few less choices, but it also costs far less.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment