Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What's the name of the Reggae song (heard it in Kauai, HI) about weed being good for you and your health?

Q. I heard this song while in Kauai, Hawaii.
Its a reggae song about smoking weed and how its good for you for all these medical reasons and stuff. Its up beat.

Who knows the name?


Answer
That's pretty much all of them. Take your pick.

Hi, I am looking for good slogan for our health week at the office?




sapir


I also want it fit for all years activities that we plan in this issue
Thanks!



Answer
Got good health

Hi I am 25 year old and start maturabation in very early age arround 15 year old is this effect my health?




armaan


I also wanted to let you know that my penis size without ejecting is only 1 inch and after get up it is 5'' is this the normal size if not is there any way to increase my penis size. please suggest me I am very disapointed.


Answer
masturbating actually helps decrease the cances of prostate cancer... whack away sir! lol & 5" is enough to get the job done & is very common for guys




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment