Saturday, February 9, 2013

How do I start a home health care agency?

home health care
 on ... Home Health Care & What does it include? | Elder Care Home Health Blog
home health care image



roygiggle


I am currently in school for nursing, my dream is to eventually open a home health care agency and educate people with no skills , but have an intrest in nursing assisting. I plan on being a Lpn for a while. But how can I use my experience to help me with starting a staffing agency.


Answer
You must target a place where there is a high number of seniors. Checking the census may help you in this matter. Ideally, you must target large cities. In order to legally operate, you must get a license from the state for you home health care agency. At start, you may hire workers with low salary to manage expenditure. It is advisable to do a background check before you hire them.Take up private medical insurance. This will assure your agency is able to meet with individual insurer necessities.

What the difference between home care and home health care?




Partners i


What are the differences between the two when it comes to services?


Answer
Home health care are health services that can be done in your home. Home care services are perfect for anyone who doesn't want to spend their time in a nursing home. Bright Days Home Care offers that and more including, geriatric home care, senior home care and more. Visit http://brightdayshomecare.com/ for more information.

how do I start a home health care assisted living for adults?




kisha p


I would like to lease a nice home and start a assisted living for seniors. Can I sign up with the state and let the state send me clients.


Answer
Yes you can. I would live to start A assidted living home.
I hire all medical assistants and only accept goverment pay. try to find out what you need this may make you a lot of income such 100,000 A year or more if done right then u can open up more locations.


Good luck life is about taking risk!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment