Saturday, February 9, 2013

Why does Crest Pro Health toothpaste leave a slime kind of feel in my mouth?

pro health
 on Vitamix Blenders 5200 Stainless Steel From Health Products NZ, Vitamix ...
pro health image
Q. What exactly is that slime in my mouth after brushing my teeth?


Answer
I've used that toothpaste before, and I know what you're saying. It's not really slimy, per se, but to me it's more of a slippery feeling. I think that comes from a component in the paste that helps to prevent the deposit of tartar on your teeth. It leaves a slippery coating that makes it harder for tartar to build up. Once a little tartar has formed, it's easier for more to build up on top of that. Does that make sense?

Why do Pro Health Reform think those against it hate people?




Shawn


I don't hate anyone, especially people. I love people and I believe everyone should get equal care and coverage, but I am in not of support of our government handling this. Why do they then turn around and claim we hate our own Americans by not approving what our own government whiped up?

Don't they know that this health care reform could eventually end up killing alot of people through the transitional phase? Then those people who are for health care reform will just say its a "necessary" thing for the betterment of all Americans.

I am all for health care reform, just not government reform.



Answer
The idiots that are for universal healthcare are ignorant. They don't realize that when the gov't takes over anything...it turns into an expensive disaster!!

Pavlovs Dogma is a MORON!! You think universal healthcare works? You just haven't witnessed what healthcare is supposed to look like. You more than likely live in Europe where you are TAXED TO DEATH!! Mind your own business...LOSER!

Has one had bad side effects from Crest pro health toothpaste?




Tasha C


Man please don't buy this shit. After a week of using this crap, my mouth seems like it will be fucked up for some time to come. My tongue turned white. And so did my daugthers. The crap is slowly coming off. The freaking mouthwash turned my mother's teeth brown. The tip of my tongue felt like it was onfire. To top it off, the corners of my mouth were tight like i had botox or something. The bumps that broke out around my mouth are finally gone. This is the most bizarre thing ive ever seen.


Answer
i used it for maybe half a year and i don't know why i bought it twice. what it did to me was irritate (or dry out? i don't know, it didn't feel dry) the inside of my mouth, so it was like the insides of my cheeks were peeling!! i switched back to colgate advanced fresh and the peeling stopped!

also, for color problems, apparently the BLUE toothpaste and the BLUE mouthwash are more likely to dye your teeth. the cinnamon (white with red flecks) and the GREEN mouthwash are less likely to leave stains.

i'm not sure about the white tongue or the burning feeling on your tongue or the rest, though. maybe call the company and complain. because they should know that people are having bad reactions. and who knows, they might send you a coupon for free crest products. obviously you wouldn't buy crest pro health, but other crest toothpastes probably would not bother you? :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment