Monday, February 4, 2013

Does Obama really want to set up a mandatory Social Health care System through the Federal government?

Does Obama really want to set up a mandatory Social Health care System through the Federal government? on ANTI CORRUPTION�WE ARE ,A PATRIOT ORGANIZATION.THAT BELIEVES, IN UP ...



Sully


If so, do you think it will be run as efficiently as the mandatory Social Security system we have in place for our retirement?

I mean Washington has been doing a great job with that one, right?



Answer
Yes he does and all of us will be bled dry with taxes to pay for it. It would be a disaterous system to say the least. Obama just isn't too bright.

What issues would come with having tourettes and is it a mental or social health problem?




James


What problems would a footballer have with tourettes?


Answer
Don't listen to THE BANNIBAL ONE everything he said is bs.

It's actually a neurological problem. There could be several things a footballer could have with tourettes. If I went for football, I wouldn't be able to hold onto the ball because I have tics in my hands where I would constantly drop the ball. I also have to close my eyes for a period of time and wouldn't be able to dodge a tackle I also have to twitch my neck which affects my balance and if I get tackled, I could possibly break it because it's in a weird position. So it just depends on how severe your tics are. what they are, and your control over them.

"It's a mental issue.." no, it's a neurogical issue.

"You sometimes just start cussing for no reason" no, only 10% of people with tourettes do this. It's called coprolalia.

"And your body may twitch.etc,I guess he may drop the ball sometimes." Sure, it just depends on what his tics are..

"I see no reason he couldn't be a blocker on defense." This is possible depending on the severity of his tourettes as well as what tics he has and the control of his tics. If he has hand tics, he may not be able to hold him back (I probably couldn't). If he has a problem with blinking, he probably won't be able to do defense.

Ultimately, it depends on what your tics are and how bad they are.

Why can Israel have national social health care for all and we cannot?




Keith Neal


I mean they get billions annually from us! Why can't we use our own billions?


A smaller population means a smaller expenditure.
A larger population means a larger tax base. Correspondingly so!



Answer
Because we're MAVRICKY.

Why should we do what every other civilized nation in the world does, just because it makes sense? That's not mavricky.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment