Monday, February 11, 2013

How can I arrange for my grandpa to have a full health check?

health check
 on SharePoint Health Check
health check image



Valary


I am very close to him and I want to make sure that he is healthy and has no health risk. How can I make sure he is free of any diseases, cancers, etc.? Is there a way to do a full health check to make sure that he is at no health risk whatsoever? Thank you in advance.


Answer
Make an appointment with a reliable doctor and take him for tests.

What is involved in a full sexual health check?




MummyOfTwo


I'd like to get checked for any STI or STD. What tests take place? Is it all urine samples or will they take a smear test for example. I've just turned 21 if that makes a difference.


Answer
First. . ., check and make sure no body parts have fallen off.

2nd. urine test.

3rd. blood test.

4th. PAP smear test.

5th. A complete briefing from the doctor on preventative measures.

6th. Make sure your next partner has also been checked.

How much would it cost for a hamster basic health check up?







There's not really anything wrong with my roborovski hamster Custard, but I just want to have a basic health check up in case.


Answer
Call the vet and get a quote.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment