Friday, February 8, 2013

Where is a good place to get an Ohio Health Insurance Quote?

health quotes
 on Quote_health
health quotes image



Mr. Bills


I just moved to Ohio and I need health insurance. I used to Live in Florida and I had Humana but that seems expensive here. Where shoudl I get health insurance in Ohio.


Answer
There are many good health insurance companies in Ohio. I think United Healthcare and Aetna are the most popular. You can look at all the plans at http://www.ohiohealthinsurancequote.com. If you work with there agents you can have someone help you and there is no broker fee or now application fee. Anthem is a good carrier too but I think they are exspensive and I think United Healthcare offers more affordable health insurance for Ohio.

how do i get individual health insurance quotes for southern California?




HellBoy65


i am soon shifting to southern California.
how can i know if my if insurance will skyrocket or stay more or less the same so i know if getting it is justified or not.

also where can i get quotes for it?



Answer
you can get insurance quotes online from various sites.

and insurance i think will remain more or less the same because the insurance companies are nationwide, they have to take in consideration the claims of throughout usa, to be able to justify insurance premiums.

you don't need to think much about it.

What is the best web resource for florida health insurance quotes?




John S





Answer
I purchased my policy from an independent agency,
Health Insurance Professionals LLC. Their site has a quoting engine that gave me almost 100 quotes in about 10 seconds. The carriers were major companies like UnitedHealthcare, Aetna, & Humana. I bought the HSA 100. Their site is: www.healthinsuretoday.com

I would recommend to anyone looking for florida health insurance.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment