Friday, February 8, 2013

How much does prescription contact lenses cost with health plus insurance?

health plus
 on ... for Newly Eligible Children Under the Federal Health Care Reform Rules
health plus image



Toxicly_cu


jus for refrence i live in New york.... i wanna know how much they cost evn though i have insurance and how do i get them wht steps i got 2 take?


Answer
A lot less than retail price!

How much is a membership at a Health Plus Fitness Center?




anak0101


I am in Auburn, AL and am wanting to know how much a membership at Health Plus Fitness Center is monthly or however they do it. Thanks


Answer
http://www.healthplusfitness.com/membership/index.asp

Hope that helps.

Can my child get Medicaid or Child Health Plus?




Karla


I live outside of the US right now for my husband's job. We are only in America for 2 months out of the year, but we're US citizens. Can my child receive Medicaid? We make a lot of money, but I don't want to get a regular insurance for only 2 months each year. Should I apply before my son is born or wait until he is born and we're in America? How long does it take to be accepted for the insurance?
My husband and I have insurance here in Austria, but not in America. I have no idea where to begin with finding insurance for our son for 2 months at a time.
Thanks to the few of you who decided to give rude advice. This question has nothing to do with being cheap. If you could read, you'd see that it has to due with the fact that I DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA SO I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEIR INSURANCE! Thanks for nothing.



Answer
You may can get it on your child but you can't get it on yourself because your husband makes to much money. I applied for medicaid just recently and got accepted and it only took 3 or 4 weeks for my card to come in. Hoped this helped. Congrats!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment