Monday, February 4, 2013

What is the name of the health store like whole foods but discounted? Anyone know?

What is the name of the health store like whole foods but discounted? Anyone know? on NH Cops Use Wiretapping Laws to Crackdown on Citizens Who Videotape ...



hidden moo


It is like whole foods but like a discounted version anyone know?


Answer
Trader Joe's?

Can I work at a natural health store at my age?




I Am Me


I'm 16 (guy) and I want to work at a natural food health store over the Christmas break. I am into nutrition, skin hair and overall body health. Do you think I can get a job there?


Answer
Yes, to do heavy stock, filling shelves, not selling.

why is castor oil discontinued in pharmacies and health stores in England?




simon


I have been looking for castor oil in most supermarkets, pharmacies and health stores only to be told that it is discontinued. When I ask for reasons, no one seems to know.


Answer
Have you tried ordering it ?

instead of asking a chemist for it,
ask him/her to order it.

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment