Sunday, February 10, 2013

How long do you have to wait to get an answer from the state of ohio about recieving health benefits?

ohio health
 on Occupational Health  Providing Good Health in the Workplace
ohio health image



chloesmom_


I found out that I am pregnant and I am not eligible to receive health insurance through my work yet so I went and signed up for medicaid 3 weeks ago and still have not recieved an answer and when I call I only get the case workers voice mail and never get a call back. Does anyone have a clue?


Answer
in my county if ur preggo and uninsured they have to insure u and they have to have ur application processed with in thirty days call ur court house and ask someone in human services they will know for sure

Where can I get medical attention in NE Ohio without health insurance?




KristaK


I really need to go to the doctor or hospital to have tests done, but I don't have health insurance. I'm 25 years old and am currently between jobs. Where can I go in Northeast Ohio for affordable health care? Is there a low cost insurance program out there for someone in my situation? Also, is there anywhere I can go to have low cost testing done without a referral? Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
You should go to your nearest clinic and ask them about getting help. They are for the low income levels and vouchers programs.

Is there any options in ohio to get health insuarance for a pregnant woman?




tanya_stul


My husband and I are 8 wks pregnant and we are not eligible for medicaid. My husband makes too much money. So they say. We are not able to sign up for his insurance until april and by the time that comes they will not cover the pregnancy because it is pre-existing. That is pretty much the same even if we were to purchase outside insuarance. We are not rich by any means and we are trying to find options so the pregnancy can be covered and we can have a healthy baby. Please Help


Answer
There is a program called Healthy Start,Heathy Families that is available to low income families. The toll free number for this is 1-800-324-8680. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment