Saturday, February 9, 2013

Why "significant others" can be included on the partners health insurance, but my daughter can't add boyfriend?

health partners
 on Value Health Partners
health partners image
Q. Why "significant others" can be included on the partners health insurance but yet my daughter, who has a boyfriend can't put him on hers?


Answer
Most employers don't allow "significant others" to be added to health insurance - it's really for same sex domestic partners.

If your daughter wants to put boyfriend on her health insurance, she really needs to marry him. If you want marital priveleges, you need marital responsibilities.

Since civil unions and marriages are separate institutions, can I offer health care to partners in civil?

Q. in civil unions, but deny company group coverage to the spouses of my married employees?
Married heterosexuals irritate me a great deal. It is illegal to fire them, but hopefully if I stop healt coverage to their married spouses, hopefully they will leave my company voluntarily.


Answer
The tolerance is pungent around here.

Can a couple have a health sexual relationship if female partner has interstitial cystitis?

Q. Just met a woman with IC. What little reading I've done thus far about the disorder is distressing in terms of how it affects her health, quality of life, and sexual functioning. Don't know anyone I can ask about this, so I'm turning the web for personal insights and answers. Thanks.


Answer
yes just be careful it can spread but is less common in males and it depends on how the women feels about it so ask her..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment